Wat a sunday
10:10 PM | Author: Sam
Today went to Mid Valley wif my frens but actualy plan to go seremban but at last go to Mid Valley ad. So we take bus from college n go to KTM station for a ride of komuter to MidValley. Around 12.40pm we reach thr n of coz 1st thg we r looking is FOOD. We go to the top floor to take our lunch thr. Then we go for shopping. But in MidValley nt much thgs suitable for me so jz bought 3 pairs of socks which cost me RM20 then jz acc my fren walk around n looking for sumthg tat i need. Then we walk n walk n walk, accidently reach The Gardens(beside mid valley). WAO...tat place is nice but the price of the thgs sales thr is oso very NICE!!!...haha..then we go find thgs lor but reli expensive those thgs...nt suitable for me tis kind of CLASS d ppl go...haha....my fren oso din buy anythg from thr then we walk bak to MidValley. Around 6.30pm we take KTM again back to Nilai. Once reach Nilai we go take bus bak to INTI n meet few of my frens which jz reach today in INTI then we go take dinner together...tats all then i back to my room lor after acc them bought sumthgs at the shop beside whr we eat. This is the Xmas Tree In MidValley.
|
This entry was posted on 10:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: