INTI I'M BACK
9:24 PM | Author: Sam
Today almost 12am arive in LCCT thr then wait n wait to get my luggage wif my frens, then after we get our all luggage we go buy the ticket for a taxi which fetch us from LCCT to INTI college and it cost us RM67.50. haha....quite expensive because the price is doubled after 12am..around 1am then we take the taxi and go to INTI...almost 1.30am we arive in INTI and we wait for our room key...my room now is single room n is in block Keynes and it is gud for me...so around 2.30am we can all enter into our room then i start put my thgs off. around 3.15am we walk out and call another of my fren to go BURGER HUNTING!!!! haha...it is so lucky tat the burger lori which owes nt thr when we look for it tat is thr in the morning so we all sit down n eat Beef Burger Egg Special which oni cost me RM3.00.. so cheap n nice burger....haha...then after finish eat the burger we all goin back to each other room n i go my fren's room to get some of my stuf which i put in his room last time and bring bak to my room. at last around 4.30am then i can sleep...tis is the progress when i bak to INTI.
|
This entry was posted on 9:24 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: