Enrolment
9:40 PM | Author: Sam
Today wake quite late then go for a morning bath, after bath(of coz already brushed my teeth) direct change clothe n go to MPH to enrol but i duno i have to go Exam Center get my result so i asked then walk a long way to academic block C 2nd floor to get my result from exam center. After get my result direct again go bak to the MPH and enroll. Finish choosing the course i wan then print out all the timetable and invoice then i go to my new fren's room which is in block BETHOVEN n it is great. Y do i say so is bcoz the room gt aircond(same as my last semester room), remote fan, refrigerator, own toilet, boiler. WAO, tis is a fantastic room but it cost alot to me...keke. Then we go to GIANT(Nilai) to buy sumthg we need such as shampoo la,shower foam, towel and some stuff, finish buy then eat KFC. Then we go back to INTI n after we put bak al our thgs into our own room, we met another of my fren which jz arive to INTI then we talk and he bring his relatives come to here study oso so i help my fren bring his relative go his room and then go my fren's room try internet line...haha..can ONLINE already then i start GG(guys noe wat is tis). Tats all again for the whole morning activity and oso noon time.
|
This entry was posted on 9:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: