Cleaning Room
12:42 AM | Author: Sam
yesterday nite after playing basketbal direct go n have dinner wif my frens then go bak my room n clean my room. WAO!!! So tough to clean room....hehe...coz lazy lor....after clean all room and my table and my notes all...WAO!!! again coz my room is so clean! and i even clean the fan of my room..haha...but after tat problem come which is headache!! Argh!!! PAIN!!! then took panadol n have a sleep so now i'm quite energitic in the midnite time..haha...wonder how great is mother because they can clean our house and room .....thx to my mom for wat she done for me...i love u mum!! hehe...
|
This entry was posted on 12:42 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: