Doin somethg wrong
10:50 PM | Author: Sam
today, done sumthg wrong, makes her nt reli happy n seems wana cry cz of me.... thinking bak n reli is my fault, no deny sometimes i reli din think wel n jz act like get angry or wat although i'm nt angry at all, jz wan to act tat way so tat she wil noe, cant write much here....reli sorry for tat my dear....sorry.... i shud change n dun act tat way...those r childish matters, we both r matured n shud think n act as a mature couples, i reli have to change tis bad habit....love u owes my beloved....
|
This entry was posted on 10:50 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 30 March, 2010 07:49 , Anonymous said...

ya lo...treat her good so no need testing bit in front of me