Enrolled
2:27 AM | Author: Sam
wa..today go enrol hor so many ppl inside MPH ne...reli crowded...but b4 i go thr i go eat my lunch wif danny then accompany him go meet the Dell Engineer to fix his laptop screen tat dead pixels. Tat engineer nt so pro n nt so bad. Haha... but take out the screen reli nid a long long time to take out...reli time consuming, around 1.30 or 2 hours to fix it. Then after finish fix danny's laptop screen then he accompany me go to enrol in MPH...
Again before go to MPH i nid go to Exam centre thr get my result 1st lor n we update our id card thr oso...then go bak to MPH thr n tis time b4 enrol i go meet Dr.Chia for the ptptn briefting. After finish then i go my meet my head of programme ms.yee to enrol. OMG....ms.yee wan me to take 6 subject again tis semester...i a bit scare tat i cant but she suggested tat way so during my year 2 my subjecy wil b more lighter coz it is goin to level 2 n more tough tat time n if i clear up those uni subject in year 1 then i can focus more in those subject. So i stil considering which subject to be take as my 6th subject for tis semester n ms.yee ask me to meet her on saturday so we can discus a bit bout it n lil explanation of subject. So gud i gt such nice d head of programme...hehe....
but take 5 subject ad rm7k over n now nid take 1 more subject duno how much it cost to me ad...reli XXXXX.... hahaha...after finish enrol but is without payment lar then i go to danny's room continue my day...XD
|
This entry was posted on 2:27 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: