Student Ambassador?
5:13 PM | Author: Sam
THis thursday nite a new student from china name KIDD jus move in to the room in the same block of mine n same floor. Because of his communication skills nt so well in english then he look for some help in the same floor of his room. He keep on knocking all the door and found that thr is no chinese ppl around bcoz in the same row of his room normaly is nigerian and indians then at last my roomate is goin out then he saw him looks like a chinese because my roomate is IndonesianChinese. He directly grab my roomate's hand n ask tat "can u speak in chinese?". Then my roomate notice tat KIDD is china guy then directly bring him come into my room and ask for my help then of coz we speak in chinese then KIDD bring me to his room to talk wif his roomate. Then after finish talking and teling wat to do n nt to do in room by helping translating from english to chinese and tel KIDD then i go back room of coz. Then he come again n ask for my help again. Then i bring him walk around our block, showing him whr is the toilet, whr to get water to drink, whr to hang clothes and so on. Then in the nite i bring him to dinner in the dining hall of coz then introduce him to a china fren. They talk and tat time then i noe IO can transfer money to RM. XD...Then i wil bring him to pasar malam in Nilai tonite and bring him go buy sumthg cheap. All of my frens shocked when i bring him to take dinner in the dining hall. Then they all keep saying y am i so good? I oso duno y but jz feel like helping someone new is the student job bcoz the 1st day i come oso no ppl tel me whr is here n thr n nid me to discover myself. Tats y i'm helping KIDD.
|
This entry was posted on 5:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: